Superior.

I walk into high school passing everybody without vexes. People say hello to me, i dont say hello to them. Maybe its just because im tall, but im higher up than the lowley freshman, no second guessing that. There are no other elements, just me. I am superior. Is that a good thing? I walk into a party, maybe with some friends, and its me/us and everyone else. We are to real life what plastics are to mean girls. We are bitches we do things we might regret but meeting new people is just too challenging, so why not just ignore people 'below us'. I sit down in class. Maybe say hi to some people. My social life is my prized possesion. I have the ascendancy over every other group this way. It keeps me from being vulnerable to riticule, i just do all the riticuling. So having all this control, what happens after high school? I guess i've always liked a challenge. Ill just have to rise to the top again. I wont sit around and be a loser thats for sure. Ill give you a hint, the people in your phone book are your bible. You get numbers and give your number out, show someone a good time once, your in. They'll be like oh yeah, that kid knows how to party, and we'll want you around. So first day of school next year, i just throw a party/mixer and i get to know everyone. Mission accomplished.

No comments: