Change

Once again change has struck my life. My summer started with my chin high and high school in the past. But some how it caught up with me. I don't know my best friends now are completely different than my best friends at the beginning of the summer. I don't know how this happened but i can say i am blessed to be in their lives and i am happy that things have turned the way they have. Throughout high school i saw myself as someone better than it. To cool to hang out with high schoolers. Well maybe because the kids in my school are no longer high schoolers, maybe because i never gave them a chance, or maybe because they are more mature and relaxed now a days. I don't know. But so everyone that i became best friends with in the last three months is leaving. I haven't let it hit me yet. Its hard to watch everyone go and everyone seems to be pretty breezy with it. Maybe because they are leaving also. Its hard for me to let change touch me. Ive become cold to it and eager for the challenge. My future is sitting in front of me and i kind of just don't want to step forward yet. I don't want to stop my education out of fear of never starting again. And i like the idea of taking classes at school that are more in my interests. But when i face a challenge that is to difficult I'm so eager to give up. I don't want my friends to leave because i do not want to be forgotten or left behind. I want to leave. I want positive change for once in my life. I want to grow and explore who i can be. I just don't know when ill have the chance. I'm just worried i might miss my chance if i don't keep my eyes open.

No comments: