Oh, You Mistook That For a Backbone


Have you ever made any decision in your life without regrets or second guesses. I guess thats all life is, is second guesses an d full of the chances and oppertunities you never took. Lifes just a series of turns. Its all about making the correct ones. I guess in my case ive gotten lost in my life. I wish i had a nav system. Once your lost its hard to have the confidence to get back on your right track. Because you start second guessing and not being so sure of who you are. You know you think you know exactly who you are but it sucks when you describe yourself and most of the words are crude, verbal slang, and curses. Anyone else? lol. I dont know. Talking about making turns for relationships instead of friendships, of french fries instead of apples, of life instead of death. Is growing up supposed to be this hard? I mean im fine, happiness and all, just looking back and looking forward its like shit. Which seems worse? And for everyone to survive, going forward holds more 'turns' for you to miss, more 'roads' to vere off of i guess, its a whole new adventure where you might just find the turn that leads to the beach. As long as your up for it and you do better than you've done before, I learned, Its worth it.

No comments: