Just Thoughts

Ive gotten my invitation to graduation. A scary thought. Throughout my school career all i wanted was the end. And just now im realizing that i can do anything. Where am i going to live in september? Doesnt that freak anyone else out? I dont know where im going to be. I might not even be in this country. Just now im seeing how many oppertunities i have after high school, and ive never been so scared in my life. How do you make the right decision? I havent heard back from any schools yet, what if i dont get in? I'm certainly not staying in ridgefield. This is a superficial town that ive grown tiered of. Im thinking of moving over seas, like california, or florida. I dont think im ready to be out of the country, maybe just to visit. Everyone in this town is so perfect and nice. Is it possible ive been dragged threw too much shit to fit in? To be the kid that wants to go to college? I don't want to go to school right now, and because im paying for my own college these are things i really have to think about. I dont want to waste my money. But what if i get into my top choice college? Do i still take the risk? You can never find out whats waiting for you at the bottom unless you jump.

No comments: